No SEO professional would deny that SEO tools make life easier. From keyword research to reporting after an SEO program, SEO tools are needed at every step of running a search engine optimization campaign. Here are some SEO tools you must have to run an SEO campaign:
- Classification tools: Google Rankings, Yahoo Search Rankings, and Alexa Page ranking tools are ranking tools that you can consider.
- Page range tools– You can use the Page Rank tool to check the Page Rank of websites. It will query and return the Google Page Rank values for the URL sent from various Google data centers.
- Keyword suggestion toolsKeyword research is the first step for every SEO campaign. A keyword research tool is a must. The Google AdWords keyword tool, Google suggestions, and search term research are valuable.
- Domain folder: research domains and IP addresses.
- IP address report– Look for a duplicate Class C block or Class C subnet IP address in a list of websites, these could be internet marketing sites or hosted affiliates or potential reciprocal link exchange partners.
- Link popularity checker– It is one of the best ways to quantifiably and independently measure the online awareness and overall visibility of your website. Simply put, link popularity refers to the total number of links or “votes” that a search engine has found for your website.
- Backlink checker tool: is a tool to check your backlinks and the anchor text used in those backlinks.
- Cache.it: In addition to searching and finding cache pages, it also offers a graphical view of the results over a period of time.
- Copyscape: look for copies for your page on the web.
Atom and RSS feed validator: is a syndicated feed validator. It works with RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. It also validates Atom fonts.